Well, I had to take a break and see if there was an update on Carson's blog - there wasn't, but I'm glad I found these cute pics! Anthony is getting big - and driving already! I'm sure he is a brave little fireman. He looks great and so do both of you (from what we can see from the pics!). Best to all of you and our families should meet - but not until after I get home! If you do, we'll just have to do it again. Cute, cute pics - thanks for posting them - glad to see he's having so much fun - All our best - The Press Family (Elliot, the international family blogger - Heather and Carson send their love!)
1 comment:
Hey everyone!
Well, I had to take a break and see if there was an update on Carson's blog - there wasn't, but I'm glad I found these cute pics! Anthony is getting big - and driving already! I'm sure he is a brave little fireman. He looks great and so do both of you (from what we can see from the pics!). Best to all of you and our families should meet - but not until after I get home! If you do, we'll just have to do it again.
Cute, cute pics - thanks for posting them - glad to see he's having so much fun -
All our best -
The Press Family (Elliot, the international family blogger - Heather and Carson send their love!)
Post a Comment