Lauren and Paul, Congratulations on the birth of your little guy, Anthony. He is beautiful and parenthood is amazing. Enjoy every little moment as they grow and change so quickly. You will both be great parents! The Press Family
Lauren! I'm so excited for both you and Paul. Congrats on your beautiful addition. It seems like yesterday that we were in blue skirts, rushing to Great Books, running through Catonsville, and learning to drive! Look at you now! Can not wait to meet the men.
Anthony is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations again on a beautiful son! He appears to be having a really good time with life, so far! Enjoy him - I am so glad your Dad sent me the blog name so I can see pictures and I am sure there will be MANY MANY more!
Take care! Anthony's GREAT Aunt Kathy
PS - How many Red Sox ourfits does Mr. Anthony already have?
4 comments:
Lauren and Paul,
Congratulations on the birth of your little guy, Anthony. He is beautiful and parenthood is amazing. Enjoy every little moment as they grow and change so quickly. You will both be great parents!
The Press Family
Lauren! I'm so excited for both you and Paul. Congrats on your beautiful addition. It seems like yesterday that we were in blue skirts, rushing to Great Books, running through Catonsville, and learning to drive! Look at you now! Can not wait to meet the men.
Hi Mr. Ambrosio - its me Caitlin English from religion class at SJRCS. I like your baby - he is very cute! Take care, Caitlin
PS: I am now at Frederick High School (sophmore) and I really like it.
Lauren and Paul,
Anthony is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations again on a beautiful son! He appears to be having a really good time with life, so far! Enjoy him -
I am so glad your Dad sent me the blog name so I can see pictures and I am sure there will be MANY MANY more!
Take care!
Anthony's GREAT Aunt Kathy
PS - How many Red Sox ourfits does Mr. Anthony already have?
Post a Comment